Saturday, January 27, 2007

Just a survey I got from Camillo's blog :-)

When was the last time you got drunk?
Tipsy... Not drunk, November 22, 2006 at around 1am... Many thanks to Jose Cuervo. (I never learn... I swore off Tequila after that drunken night in Camiguin but I guess the temptation's too hard to resist. Hehehe.)

What's your favorite style of socks?
Thin, almost stocking-like, black socks... For my boots! :-)

One big gift or a bunch of little gifts?
Hmmmmmm... It depends. I'm the queen of small-things, but every once in a while, a grand gesture is appreciated.

When is your birthday?
November... I'm a Saguittarian.

Who's your best friend?
None... I can't choose just one. What I do have though is a bunch of really good friends.

Do you like energy drinks?
Ugh! I don't drink them... Yucky stuff!

When was the last time you went to a carnival or a fair?
December 2004 -- Enchanted Kingdom, and we got stuck in horrible traffic going home (read: left Enchanted Kingdom at 10pm got home in Sampaloc at almost 5am)

Do you like upside down rollercoasters?
Nope. I always tell my adrenalin-junkie friends "Log jam pa lang nga, tumitirik na puso ko."

Have you ever witnessed/been in a wet t-shirt contest?
Nope, nope. ;-)

What's your favorite kind of chips?
I can't choose... I love them all: Lays Salt and Vinegar, Lays Sour Cream and Onion, Baked Doritos, Pringles Regular and Cheetos.

What's your favorite aquatic creature?
Eh? Ariel, the Little Mermaid. HAHAHA.

Ever drive your car on a sidewalk?
I don't know how to drive. ;-)

Would you rather bake brownies or cookies?
Cookies... I loooooooooove cookies. Yumyumyum...

What's your favorite coffee flavour?
Oooooh... I can't choose. In Starbucks, it's White Chocolate Mocha (no whipped!); in Coffee Bean, it's Vanilla Latte (NSA, please...) and Ice Blended Dulce de Leche (which was available only for the Holidays! ARGH!!!) and in Seattle's Best, it's Black and White Mocha (non-fat, no whipped!).

Do you own a knife?
Hmmmm... I think I got a cutlery set as a wedding present. So, yes.

How many scars do you have on your body that are non-surgical?
One on the right side of my left hand, a product of a childhood accident; and a chicken pox scar on the left side of my face. So, two. :-(

What is one turn-off about someone you are interested in?
Well... I have one crush at the moment, and I've seen him only once, so I can't say... And I really can't be genuinely interested in anyone 'coz I've been out of the market since 1998. :-)

What is one turn-ON about someone you are interested in?
HAHAHAHA. His disarming smile, and wickedly boyish charms. Plus! He is the master of succession! Impressive. ;-) Peace, Tatang! :-) Hehehehe.

Do you own a fish?
Nope.

Do you think there's other life in the universe?
Definitely. Scientists claim there are millions of solar systems out there. There has to be some form of life in those solar systems. :-)

Do you sleep with your bedroom door open?
Door closed. If I'm really tired, door locked. :-)

Are you the type who can sleep anywhere if need be?
Well, not really anywhere... But I've found myself asleep in Coffee Shops several times-- The price of being a law student. Hehehe. :-)

What are you mostly addicted to?
For now, downloading my favorite TV shows and movies from the net, Chef Tony's White Chocolate Walnut Popcorn and Coke Light.

Are you supposed to be doing something else instead of this survey?
Yes, sleeping. It's almost 4am. Hehehe. :-)

What will your wedding song be?
I got married already... :-)

How many times do you say "fuck" a day?
I hardly use the "F" word unless I'm really upset or startled. ;-)

What's your most-used swear word?
P.I. and I think I've exhausted my use of that word for five lifetimes... Hehehe.

Do you fear death?
Nope, what I do fear however is being unprepared for my death, i.e. an unused life.

What's your favorite video game?
Well, I enjoy playing Tekken in the PSP. That's a video game, right?

Are you currently dating someone?
Yes... The mister!

Do you like to play football with your friends?
Huwat?! Me? Football? :-) HAHAHAHA.

Do you like big crowds?
Generally no. I hate it when the crowd is so big that my personal space gets invaded. I make an exception however for the huge crowd that gathers during Ateneo-La Salle games, that huge crowd, I love! (Oooooooh... I'm getting excited for this coming UAAP season...)

When was the last time you checked the time?
Just now. 3:50 am.

How bored are you, exactly?
Ask me that when the sun's out and I would say, Super Duper Mega Bored. :-) hehehe.

2 comments:

Ailee Through the Looking Glass said...

"What's your favorite aquatic creature?
Eh? Ariel, the Little Mermaid."

Ria, is that you?!? Hahaha. ;p

As for the next UAAP season, I'm looking forward to it too, even if I know we'll just get our asses whupped by those goons from Taft. Basta, mas gwapo pa rin players natin. Nyahaha. One Big Fight! =D

eternaloptimist said...

I can't wait to cheer for our beloved Eagles, my vocal cords have rested for a year, they need some action! :-) Hehehe.