Sunday, January 7, 2007

I am finally blogging...

My dear friend Ling will be so happy that I'm finally blogging.

Over a year ago (I think), she invited me to blog and I told her that I'm a reader not a writer, hence the non-appeal of blogging to me. But then again, things change, and I saw that blogging can help me in three ways. First, writing is therapeutic. It gives me the venue to air out my angst and whatnot. Second, I am still an unemployed bum and this would be a good way to keep myself busy. Lastly, this is a way for me to improve my writing skills, which to me are mediocre. My chosen profession demands that I must at least have good writing skills, so, here I am... Blogging... Hoping that this will help me write better and maybe, just maybe, be better... In more ways than one. :-)

Good luck to me. ;-)


***Note to Ling, your guidance will certainly help.

3 comments:

Ailee Through the Looking Glass said...

I'm so honored to be mentioned in your first official blog post. =D Don't worry Yangers, I've helped out several Blogger newbies before. I'll definitely be around for you... that is, if I can ever access my bloody account again. =S

Ailee Through the Looking Glass said...

I'm so honored to be mentioned in your first official blog post! =D Allow me to extend you a warm welcome to the wonderful world of weblogs. You know where to find me if you need any blog tips and tricks. :)

P.S. I'm so glad you got rid of that putridly pink layout. :p

eternaloptimist said...

Unlike you, I love pink. :-) Unfortunately, the template I experimented with yesterday was too pink even for me... I think it was more maffy-pink, not yang-pink... HAHAHA