Tuesday, January 9, 2007

A bit of good news :-)

I just learned from my cousin that a notoriously sleazy professor issued a public apology (it was published in a local newspaper) to his former student whom he was harassing. Thank goodness! There is semblance of justice in this world. Now I'm just hoping he does the same thing to the girl he was (I'm hoping the harassment stopped after we graduated) from my school.

Allow me to clarify something, when I say harass I don't mean sexually harass in a physical sense. It's just that this particular professor has a nasty habit of spreading awful lies (read: STDs, alleged affairs with him, sex videos) about female students who are unfortunate enough to catch his sleazy eye. I can just imagine how those women felt. Well... I'm really happy he issued the apology. The girl definitely deserves it. Again, I'm hoping he does the same thing to the girl from my school. My schoolmate deserves an apology too.

No comments: