Monday, July 2, 2007

Survey from Joan and Jae

1] What was the highlight of your week?

Highlights of my week:
a) Dinner at In-yo with Wei and my hubbywubby. (suuuuuuuuuper delicious food! As in... The steak and the mango pavlova are to die for.)
b) Ateneo football weekend with my boys.
c) TRANSFORMERS!!! :-)


2] Whose car were you in last?

Our family's.


3] When is the next time you will kiss
someone?
Later, when I get home from work.

4] What color shirt are you wearing?
White.
(I loooooove white!)

5] How long is your hair?

Just below my shoulders.


8] Last movie you watched?

TRANSFORMERS! My friend told me it's a trilogy, now I can't wait for the 2 other movies.


9] Last thing you ate?

Tocino, egg and rice for breakfast.


10] Last thing you drank?

Water. Had to take Decolgen, I'm feeling a bit under the weather today.


11] Where did you sleep last night?

Our bed.


13] Are you happy right now?

I could be happier. :-)


14] What did you say last?

"Joseph, magkakasakit ata ako today."


15] Where is your phone?

Inside my bag. :-)


16] What was the last museum you went
to?
Errrr... Gawd. I forget. It's been that long.


17] What color are your eyes?

Dark brown.
(That's what my passport says!)

19] Who came over last?
Troy came over yesterday for his interview. ;-)

20] When was the last time you had
your heart broken?
Next question please... Hahaha. :-)


21] Who/what do you hate/dislike
currently?
Nothing, and no one at the moment. I'm all for positivity. Nurturing dislike for anything is not healthy.


22] What are you listening to?

The sound of silence.


23] If you could have one thing right
now what would it be?
Materially speaking, LV speedy 25. On a much deeper and profound plane, happiness.


24] What is your favorite scent?

Annick Goutal's Eau de Hadrien. I am soooo in love with this scent.


25] Who makes you happiest right now?
My boys and my dearest friends.


26] What were you doing at midnight
last night?
I was fast asleep. I was dead to the world by 930pm.


30] Are you left-handed?
Nope.


32] What's for dinner tonight?

It depends. If dinner time catches me in the office, most likely Jollibee. If not, whatever's prepared at home.

35] When Is Your Birthday?
11.28.80


36] Who was the last person to send you
a text message?
I think it was Toie Bear.

37] When was the last time you went to
a swimming pool?
Holy week last year. :-)


39] Where was the last place you went
shopping?
Mango! I bought a pair of pants from Mango last, last Friday (tagal na!!!)


40] How do you feel about your hair
right now?
It needs hot oil treatment.


41] Do you have any expensive jewelry?

Yep, mostly gifts from mi mama.


42] AIM or MSN?

Neither, YM! :-)


46] Where does most of your family live?
My parents are in Bacolod. My siblings are in Manila. My boys and I are also in Manila.


47]Are you an only child or do you
have siblings?
I have 2 siblings. I'm the middle child. :-)


48] Would you consider yourself to be
spoiled?
Sa parents hindi. Sa hubby ko, oo, spoiled, big time.

49] What was the first thing you
thought when you woke up?
Shet! Lapit na deadline ng Memorandum for Puratos.


50] Do you drink beer?

Nope. I don't like the taste of beer.


52] Myspace or Facebook?
Facebook.


53] Do you have T-Mobile?

Nope.


54] What is your favorite subject in
school?
English in Grade School, Araling Panlipunan for High School, Marketing and Philosophy for College, Persons and Civ for Law School... ;-)


57] Do you have any talents?
None that I know of... Hehehe.


58] Have you ever been in a wedding?

Yep. My own, included. :-)


59] Do you have any children?

I have an adorable son named Joaquin Alfonso. He's our pride and joy.


60] Did you take a nap today?

Too early to take a nap.


63] Do you want to be famous one day?

Famous? Nah. Not really.

65] Are you multitasking right now?

Of course! I'm drafting a memo, reading through transcripts and doing this survey.

66] Could you handle being in the military?
Nope. Wala akong disiplina.


67] What is your average cell phone
bill?
Hmmm... 2K ata.


68] Do you believe in Karma?

Yep. Definitely.


72] Ever been to Las Vegas?

Nope.


73] What are you doing today?

Everything in my to-do list.


74] Have you ever been gambling?

Yep, I've wasted money on slot machines! Hehehe.


75] When is the last time you updated
your blog?
June 19.


76] Have you been to New York City?

Not yet. :-)


77] Ever been to Disneyland/world?

Nope.


78] Do you have a favorite cartoon
character?
Ariel, the little mermaid.

79] Last thing you cooked?

Pomodoro Pasta and Prime Rib. :-)

82] Stupidest thing you ever did with
your cell phone?
threw it in a fit. -- same here.


83] Last time you were sick?

I'm not feeling well today. :-(


84] Friend that makes you laugh the
hardest?
Atty. Mike Acaban! Power of four! The LMgirls lalo na pag kasama si Inggo. Hehehe. :-)

No comments: