Sunday, July 8, 2007

7.7.7.

  • My nephew, Gabriel Santino gets baptized, and I get to be one of the ninangs! :-) To my nephew/godson, Welcome to the Christian World! :-)
  • UAAP Season 70 opening, and arch-rival DLSU Green Archers are back (I bet with a lot of vengeance, after their "forced" [heeheehee] rest from the league). I just hope our beloved Blue Eagles will put up a good fight against the Archers. (This I say with a lot of hope, prayers and optimism considering the massive loss the team has suffered in the persons of JC Intal, Macky Escalona and Doug Kramer.) To my dear Blue Eagles, ONE BIG FIGHT!
  • Sherwin and Astrid gets married, and we get to feast on unlimited Roast Calf (of course, other dishes were served, but the roast calf was soooooo delicious, I can't even remember what those other dishes are!), beer, cocktails (it was an open bar, after all) and lots of hilarious stories from the 4C boys (it's hard to believe they're actually a bunch of 30 year old men!) To Wonwon and A, Congratulations and Best Wishes! :-)

To everyone, Happy 7.7.7.! ;-)

No comments: