Wednesday, April 4, 2007

I'm on a high, on a high...

thats me with Atty. Twoytwoy and Atty. Sexytime in front of the Supreme Court
(I just had to see my name on that list)


After six (6) long months of waiting, the list of bar passers was released last night (April 3, 2007, 7pm). Thankfully, my name was on the list... WOOHOO!!! :-)

I made it!!! I passed the bar exams!!! Yipee!!! *smiling from ear to ear* (I have been smiling this way since I found out I passed... :-) I'm on a high, on a high...)

To the people who kept me sane and mentally stable (you know who you are) during the hellish bar review season, I cannot thank you enough. To my friends and family, your prayers and support kept me afloat. Thank you so much! To the UP and Winlaw BarOps Team, many, many thanks. We wouldn't have survived without you guys.

Next stop: PICC for the oath taking... WOOHOO!!!

No comments: