Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Survey I got from my friend, Toie Bear

1. what kind of first impression do you think people have when they first see you?
That I'm friendly? :-) Hehehe. I really don't know, but I've some friends who say they thought of me as aloof the first time they saw me... (I'm not! I swear!)

2. what's one thing you like to do alone?
Watch TV or Read a good book. :-)

3. what is your favorite line to say when bored?
Nothing. When I'm bored, no words come out from my mouth (this says a lot considering I am very, very talkative).

4. What movie(s) made you cry?
Hmmmmmmm... Iyakin ako sa movies eh. I cried in A Bug's Life! :-) hehehe. Well, recent ones I remember crying over are: Waking the Dead, Torch Song Trilogy and A Moment to Remember. One movie which had me bawling my eyes out is The Classic. :-)

6. do you ever have to beg?
Nope. Home pride, ma-pride ako eh. :-)

7. what kind of books do you like to read
I read all kinds of stuff, from the likes of CS Lewis to the likes of Judith McNaught, depending on my mood.

8. do you think you're cute?
Nope... I don't think cute would be a word to describe me. :-)

9. do you have a problem changing clothes in front of your friends?
Yep. :-) I have body issues...

10. favorite communication method?
Text Messaging! -- same here!

11. do you care?
Yes. Even when I shouldn't be caring anymore, I still do...

12. what do you eat when you raid the fridge at night?
I hardly eat at night. But the rare moments that I do, I go for chips or nuts. :-)

13. if you could have plastic surgery, what would you have done?
liposuction haha! =) -- same here! Tummy area to be more specific. :-)

15. describe your bed
big, comfortable enough -- ditto! :-)

16. spontaneous or planned?
I'd like to think I'm a planner, but my plans can change in a minute, so I guess I'm spontaneous... I don't think I'm making sense here... :-) Hehehe.

17. do you know how to play poker?
Yes, Texas Holdem!

18. what do you carry with you at all times?
Staples in my handbag are: Cellphone, Wallet, Hairbrush, and Hand Sanitizer

19. what do you miss most about being little?
the simple, mababaw things. no worries.-- I agree! I always say, I miss the simplicity of life as a kid... :-)

20. are you happy with your given name?
BWAHAHAHAHAHA :-) First name, okay pa... Second name, why oh why?!!!

21. how much would it take to give up the internet for 1 year?
1 year? A lot!!! A day nga lang nagkakaseparation anxiety na ako eh... ;-)

22. what color is your bedroom?
light yellow

23. have you ever been in a play?
Yep, in school. Didn't we all go through that? ;-)

24. do you like yourself and believe in yourself?
Like myself? Well, most of the time, yes... Believe in myself? Sometimes... But I wish I believed in myself all the time...

25. do homeless, or starving people sometimes annoy you?
Yes, when they get too makulit... It really irks me when they touch me. I have a thing against strangers getting tactile with me...

26. do you consider yourself to be a nice person?
BWAHAHAHAHA. Oo naman... ;-) May kokontra? Hehehe.

27. what is your ideal marriage location?
Tapos na kasal ko, so moot na etong tanong na to.

28. whats one instrument you wish you could play?
Violin. :-)

29. something you like and hate?
lawschool!!! -- same here!!!

30. whats one language you want to learn?
French! Although I wish I pursued my minor in Spanish Studies. :-)

31. have you ever pierced your body parts?
my ears -- same here!

32. do you have any tattoos?
Nope! Never!

34. whats one trait you hate in a person?
I hate it when people are duplicitous.

35. do you consider yourself materialistic?
Well, I find pleasure in a lot of worldly things... So I guess to a certain extent, yes. Heehee. :-)

36. what do you cook best?
Pomodoro pasta. :-)

37. do you cry in front of your friends?
very rarely. once or twice pa lang. -- same here! Although certain people have seen me cry several times... ;-) Heehee.

38. do you miss a friend right now?
Of course. Intensely... :-(

39. ideal place to live?
Makati! Near my favorite malls and restos! :-)

40. biggest wish?
To make all my dreams come true... :-)
I'm a perpetual dreamer...

2 comments:

Ailee Through the Looking Glass said...

26. do you consider yourself to be a nice person?
BWAHAHAHAHA. Oo naman... ;-) May kokontra? Hehehe.

*Ailee raises her hand* ;p

eternaloptimist said...

You second the motion? :-)

Hehehehe.