Saturday, March 17, 2007

College Friends (A fun survey from my baby bro..)

Can you name 13 of ur friends in college that u can think of right off the top of your head. Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 13 people. This is a lot funnier if you actually randomly list the names first. No Cheating!!!

1. awee dacanay
2. daisy vargas
3. cheeky cristobal
4. chef borres
5. aileesa lim
6. sharon lu
7. ria caganda
8. pia oliveros
9. mike acaban
10. jehan lepail
11. nikki tablizo
12. simon lao
13. angie chong

*How did you meet 10?
Jehan-jehan shifted to LM from Econ. The lucky girl got assigned to our block. So yun...

*What would you do if you had never met 1?
Oh my. Awee is like a sister to me. She (and my other dear friends, of course) has kept me rock steady during difficult times. I'd be one big mess without her... I can't imagine life without her...

*What would you do if 6 and 2 date?
BWAHAHAHAHA. Daisy and Shalu? Unlikely couple... They're both heterosexuals, I don't think they'd go for each other. ;-) Hehehehe.

*Have you ever seen 4 cry?
Yes. There was even one time we were both crying in the Rizal Study Foyer... :-) Hehehehe.

*Do you think 10 is cute?
Cute? Not the best word to describe Jehan. Jehan's beautiful, not cute. There.

*How did you get to know 8?
She was my blockmate in English (B13!!!), then she shifted to LM (with lots of encouragement from me). The rest is history. :-)

*Would you ever go on a date with number 12?
Romantic date with Simon? I don't think so... But I'd have dinner and coffee with him any time. I adore Simon! One of sweetest guys around. :-)

*What's 7's Favorite color?
PINK!!! :-) I know for sure. If Ria had a choice, she'd be reincarnated as the Pink Power Ranger. :-)

*What would you do if 5 confessed he/she loved you?
I know Ailee loves me, and I love her. She's a dear friend, how can we not love each other? :-) (Right, ling? Baka kumontra ka, mapapahiya ako... :-P)

*Facts about 9:
1) He's 1/4 chinese, 1/4 español... (tama ba mike?)
2) He got suspended in grade 7 (as to why, go ask him)
3) He's a certified bading magnet

*Who is 4 going out with?
This guy from Rockwell, whom we have yet to meet... :-)

*What is number 5 to you?
She's a dear friend -- One of my sweetest, most thoughtful friends... :-)

* Would you ever live with 13?
Of course! ;-) Angie's one hell of a girl. I bet sobrang fun siya kasama.

*Is 2 single?
Unfortunately, yes. (Kasalanan nina Mike and Simon 'to! :-p)

*Where does 7 live?
She hails from Iriga, Bicol, but now (before she leaves for Delaware) she's staying with her brother in Alabang. :-)

*What do you think about 3?
She's one amazing girl-- smart and driven with the right amount of attitude and heart to boot... :-)

*What do you like about number 11?
She's a really, really sweet girl with not a single mean bone in her body. :-)

*Favorite Memory with 1?
OH MY. Super dami. I guess one favorite would be our lamon session in Don Henrico's-Libis (Aga Muhlach, hello! Hehehe.) Of course, I won't ever forget our Entablado days.... and our trip to Cebu last 2004. If I go into details, marami na sobra... :-) Hehehe.

*What's the nickname of 6?
Well, it's supposed to be Shalu. But I call her Talung (Why? Beats me!). :-) Hehehe.

*Describe 1:
A really complex individual. She can be as hard as a rock, or as soft and sweet as a marshmallow depending on the situation. One thing's for sure, you shouldn't hurt her friends, 'coz she'd run you over with her car if you do...

*Famous line of 7?
"I was sleeping like crazy."
"I was frazzled."

5 comments:

Ailee Through the Looking Glass said...

This made me laugh. Sakto pa talaga, natapat kay Ria yung question about "famous lines". Hahaha.

And OF COURSE I love you Yangers. Even if you married someone who has enjoyed tormenting me all these years. ;p But you forgot some things that I am to you: UAAP ticket source, fellow rabid Ateneo basketball fan, and rival for Gerard Butler's affections. =D

Ailee Through the Looking Glass said...

P.S. I'm stealing this survey. :)

eternaloptimist said...

Awwww... Thanks, ling. At least di ako napahiya. ;-) Hehehe.

dizzyme said...

pano naman po naging unfortunate and pagiging single ko? ;) but i agree, kasalanan ng dalawang yun hehe

eternaloptimist said...

Unfortunate? Hmmmmm... Well, that's my way of saying na ang bobobo ng mga lalake for not seeing the wonderful woman that you are... ;-) Hehehehe.